Beautiful Days is looking for an awesome person to be it’s new Event Manager and Professional Gal/Guy Friday! This is a job that wears many (fabulous) hats but for the right person it is an opportunity to be a part of an established and awesome event planning , design and floral company that continues to grow and have fun doing it.
The job includes:
- Close client relationships including scheduled phone call meetings, on site meetings, guidance and consultation
- Close vendor and services relationships including research, reach out, phone and in person meetings, contract reviews and negotiation and review of event details
- Project management
- On site event management and production including select weekends
- Managing client and boss lady’s schedules for meetings and phone calls
- Managing web site
- Creation and production management of marketing items
- Creation and management of email newsletters
- Creative collaboration with boss lady for marketing, event design and production of custom items
The skills required:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both in person and virtual
- Excellent organizational skills
- A confident, creative, problem solving “we’ve got this” attitude
- Sense of humor
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Office management, administrative and research
- Mac and general computer
- Document and spread sheet creation
- Excellent note taking and efficient organization of task / to do lists
- Excellent in person leadership , confident delegation and professional presentation
- Social media savvy
- Hands on and will tackle any task
- Experience with dropbox and evernote
- Adobe design programs experience
- Mailchimp or other email newsletter experience
- Basic accounting/Quickbooks
- Wedding or event experience
- Design experience – graphic, interior design, art or the like.
The job offers a great working and creative environment, full time yet flexible hours May – Oct, flexible and just shy of part time hours Nov-April, the opportunity to work from home one day a week, being part of a great team, being part of a business that continues to grow and strive for being the best it can be and the opportunity to contribute to be a part of some really fantastic celebrations.
Must love dogs, kids, music, days that can include controlled chaos , answering silly and sometimes serious questions, be ok with not being a block from the nearest coffee joint and be committed to a company whose motto is “peace, love and parties”.
Competitive wage based on skills. Bonuses and “my treat” from the boss lady.
Please email kate@localhost/beautifuldays a cover letter noting why you think you would be the right addition to the Beautiful Days team, a bit about your self including the three things that make you most happy and a recent photo along with a detailed resume of education, job experience and skills.
To the most excellent person who will be right for this job – I can’t wait to meet you!!!